Saturday, February 7, 2009

Gratuitous Purse Photo

The Butler BagYou cannot claim to be a serious blogger unless you post a photo of a purse. The purse can be on your wish list or a fond memory of days gone by. In my case, I'm test driving this sensible model. The Butler Bag by Jen Groover comes in lots of colors of buttery soft leather. According to the Skymall catalog, any serious traveller must have this bag. The cool feature of this bag is the rigid sectional divider inside, similar to a cutlery rack inside of a dishwasher. All of your articles stand on end inside of the bag. For now, I am trying out the less expensive vinyl version. If I feel like this relationship is developing, then I'll commit to the leather version. We are still in the honeymoon stage, so stay tuned for updates.

1 comment:

  1. OOH!! I absolutely LOVE it! Definitely a must have... the purse, not just the photo ;)

    ReplyDelete